Friday, November 19, 2010

People come & go...

Because my dear friend, Caitlin Howland noticed that I haven't been updating my blog.. this post will be dedicated to her :)

So lately I've been in a rut with "Love", it agrees with me, and then it disagrees with me.. weather it be with the person whom i'm absolutly crazy about, or a friend. I understand people come and go in our lives, but they can never really go without an explanation. And even though people leave us... they will always be in thought, and for that reason it's because they've made some kind of impact in our lives, and at one point, they were very important to you. Yet alot of us still don't have answers as to why you drifted apart from one another, and if you ask me, it's heart breaking. I'm a person with a VERY BIG heart. My mom & big brother have always told me that my heart is too big for my own good... But I just believe in being one of those very few people in this cruel world with a good soul. I strongly agree that things do happen for a reason, God makes it that way. Be happy that the friendship happened. Don't dwell on the ending, cause we all know deep down, it never ended. So love & cherish the ones that love you. Don't mind the ones that look down at you, cause they really don't matter. And thank your enemies, cause they're your biggest fans.

1 comment:

Cooking With Cait said...

YAYYYYYY! You posted!! <3 love it