Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve

Thanksgiving Eve. In years before this and last, I would normaly be at my Aunt's house, spending HOURS in the kitchen, sometimes till 3:00 in the morning, helping her prepare for Thanksgiving day. And for us Filipino's we ALL know we don't just do a Thanksgiving dinner... We have breakfast, lunch, AND dinner! And we don't just stay at one house, we go to several.. No joke. Anyways, I really REALLY miss doing all that. But I'm going to try and not to be sad tomorrow.

Tomorrow is suppose to be a day for giving thanks. So I just want to thank God now, and ALWAYS for having blessed me for where I am now. For giving me stregnth to keep going strong. Giving me enough faith & hope to keep believing in myself. And for the Family & Friends he has blessed me with

I am most thankful for my Family. For being able to put up with all my shit. Knowing that i AM hard-headed & stubborn, but they continue support me no matter what.

Also for my FRIENDS. The ones that have been by my side through every type of weather, through war and back, that have been wounded through my faults but they still stand strong next to me... Weather they be my oldest friends, or my friends now... You guys know who you are. Thank you for being there, and always, ALWAYS lending me a helping hand. I appreciate you guys SOOO MUCH!

Thank you Lord for blessing me with such beautiful gifts. I LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments: