Friday, December 3, 2010

my Christmas wish list

Upon request, ever since freshmen year of high school I've been makin a wish list, because I've been told I'm a hard person to shop for.. So THIS year, to those who keep asking me what I want for Christmas, these are some of the things I would like to get.. Pretty much ANYTHING Lakers or Hello Kitty.. And if you know my swag then it really shouldn't be THAT hard to shop for me. Geez. haha

P.s. Fil, you can get me my iPhone or an iTouch. K thanks! :)

For the Cali people, please send me a text or a facebook message and I will give you my mailing address.


Hat size: 7 1/4
WOMEN size (clothes): large
MEN size (clothes): small
WOMAN size (shoes): 5.5
MEN size (shoes): 4



size: Large




size: Large




size: 7 1/4




size: 7 1/4




size: Large (fanzz.com)




MEN size: Small




size: 7 1/4




size: 7 1/4




size: 7 1/4




MEN size: small (footballfanatics.com)




size: 7 1/4 (footballfanatics.com)




MEN size: 4 -- WOMAN size: 5.5




MEN size: 4 -- WOMAN size: 5.5




MEN size: 4 -- WOMAN size: 5.5




MEN size: 4 -- WOMAN size: 5.5

1 comment:

Suzy said...

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find that Hello Kitty with the nerd glasses sweater? :)