Monday, June 8, 2009

the Friday before my last...

so on Friday, June 5, my bestfriend, Anthony threw a little something at his house. was very excited for it cause i know i was gonna see people i haven't seen in years! and that's exactly what happened... i saw friends from elementry school... saw old homies from highschool that i haven't seen since highschool. it was a good night. and seeing alot of old faces before leaving California was really dope. pretty bummed though that i didn't get to take pictures with everyone. i didn't even get to take a picture with my bestfriend Anthony =( well here are a couple pictures from the night.



some of the girls.


Alex.


Andrew.


Daniel.






Alex. ME. Awbreeee.


Rene. [called him my "lil G" in highschool]


Nikki. [he was my little brother back in highschool]


Becca. Saundra. ME. Awbreee.


Roman.


Leo.


Fez.


Mikey.


Flako.


Adrian. ME. Rene.


my little sister Saundra. [my bestfriend, Anthony's little sister]


Julie. [we've known eachother since kindergarten]


fun night! with fun people! & good vibes! <3

1 comment:

thesandypants said...

Yeah, it was gross.

How have you been? You have a lot of pictures in your entries. Haha.