Thursday, June 18, 2009

Aloha from Hawai'i!

i'm FINALLY home! so i arrived here in Hawaii on Tuesday, June 16. the weather is great! the skies are beautiful! oh how i've missed everything! already been busy job hunting and looking for classes. gonna start in the fall (August). pretty excited, i kinds miss going to school. HAH!

anyways, i'm already missing my family and friends like CRAZY! especially my brother, mom, dad, Auntie, and my sister-n-law.

the goodbye on the day i left was superrrr hard! espicially when i hugged and said good bye to my brother. oh man.. can't even think about it with out tearing up!

i webchat with my brother and his girlfriend everyday. i'm so glad i have this laptop! thanks to my "daddy" Dennis. THANK YOU DENNIS! i love you! & miss you!

well i just wanted to update my blog fast kine. i'll be posting pictures from ALL my going away events soon! I PROMISE! till then...

ALOHA! <3

1 comment:

thesandypants said...

Haha. Yeah, I love pictures! I'm surprised you didn't stick around for the Lakers parade. Haha.

PS. Mail me a ukulele!