Thursday, June 11, 2009

my last Wednesday night in Cali

so according to Mr. Sandypants i have alot of pictures on my blog. haha well in this entry i won't have any. (just THIS entry) haha!

so anyways, i really do have some of the greatest friends <3

Sunday night (June 7) my brother and the homies put together a little going away dinner for me. and some other of my homies from Cerritos came out too. they took me to Buffalo Wild Wings out in Rancho Cucamunga after the Laker game. did some pre-drinking here at my bro's house. and then continued drinking at Buffalo. they got me shit faced! that was the whole purpose of the night. hahaha! but they failed at getting me to throw up! weeee! ^_^
(i'll have pictures of the night posted soon)

then on Monday was my recovery day. then Tuesday i did tons of laundry so i can pack them.
today (Wednesday... or should i say yesterday, since its past midnight?) anyways.. i spent all day packing some more of my stuff.. and i'm still not finished! -_- gawd i hate packing!

after spending half the day of packing i cleaned myself up and went to my bestfriend, Anthony's house to spend time with his parents. after a few hours of being with them, i finally left to go meet Anthony at the homie Rene's house. and chilled there for a bit. then the other homies Daniel, Andrew, and Ronald called me up to take me out drinking, since i only have just a hand full of days left. so that was cool. went to a bar in rosemead, got pretty drunk. and now i'm home updating my blog.

so now i've only got 4 days left! i'm pretty sad now. leaving my parents, my brothers, and close friends behind. i'm going to fucking miss everyone! but i'll come back for visits and stuff. and i'm pretty sure i'll be coming back to Montery Park... just not for awhile. even though i hate this place, i can't stay away from it! haha

1 comment:

thesandypants said...

Haha. Not that pictures aren't good. They're good for lazy people who hates reading. I hate reading, but I read blogs... well, some. Ha. Wait, where are you going? Hawaii? To live forever or vacation or a month or a year? Two years? At least you can say you hate Monterey Park and be able to leave, and come back every so often. I hate Monterey Park, but I never got to leave. Now that's fucked up. Haha.

And no, I did not watch the Laker game on Tuesday. I won't be watching it tonight either, so those guys better play their ass off cause Mr. Good Luck Charm isn't here to help out this time. Hahaha. Just kidding. But yeah, I won't be watching it cause I'll be at practice for Friday's exhibition battle thing. By the way, I watched Game 2 at 0.6 seconds of the 4th Quarter. You're lucky I turned on the TV at that time, so the Magics missed that easy alleyoop lay up for the Laker victory in Overtime. You can thank me for that one.

Why am I posting a whole blog entry in your comment box?