Tuesday, July 28, 2009

catching up...

some pictures from my last week in Cali...


pictures from my going away dinner:


this is the FUCKING TRIPOD [missing 4 guys]


PATRON TIME!


the Tripod w/ their girlfriends.




downing that glass of Hennessy like a champ!


these were the drinks i had in less than an hour!


all gone!


but the drinks kept coming! and this is were i said "NOOO! NO MORE SHOTS!" LOL!



my going away, El Monte style:





























my OFFICIAL going away party [June 13, 2009]:


this wasn't even all of the alcohol!


a party aint a party without poker! and if you know me... than POKER is a MUST!


group picture take ONE.


group picture take TWO. this wasn't even everyone.


LONG BEACH! hahaha!


my last day in Cali:

Lunch time at my Parents house...




my OHANA... hehe yeah, my mom is wearing her wig.


my mommy... she's fighting breast cancer.



the night before leaving to the airport:


my auntie, my other mom.


my nephew... yes i was crying in this picture. haha


Adam & Dennis stopped by at 2am before i left to the airport to drink with me one last time... and of course to play poker! hahahah!


Adam.


Dennis.


last visit to my parents house at 5 in the morning:


my Mommy.


tears started rolling after this picture. my parents weren't able to go to the airport cause my pops had to take my mom to chemo.


my Papa. haha he looks half asleep.


my Brother. at the airport. saying goodbye to my brother was one of the HARDEST goodbyes EVER!


my Sister-n-law.

No comments: