Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Life in Hawaii, so far...

ok, long time no update... i know. well life in Hawaii so far is good. i'm happy and thats all that matters. turned down one job.. but got another job interview on Friday the 31st of July. WISH ME LUCK! so mean while i've just been hanging out with fam. and also friends and fam that came from Cali to visit. i'm too lazy to get into details.. so here are pictures to sum everything up! [order from NEWEST to OLDEST] READY SANDY! hahahha!



D&B in town! PATRON!! LOL!


Nikki & Bryan. my friends from highschool came to visit... i was superrr happy!


Colt Brennan! if you don't know him then you better ask somebody!


my little bro, Nikki... my Stitch.


CHEERS!


CHEERS, again!


my cousin AJ [from Hawaii] & my cousin Eric [from Cali]


damn tourists! hahahahah! they're so funny!


the beach... obviously! LOL!


me and my cousins on our way to Kaneohe.


my Neice, Jaiden playing with my ukulele.




the sunset right outside my house in Waikele.


outside my Waikele house during the day.


outside my Waipahu house.


my niece Jaiden. she's our Samoan Princess.


my niece and i were web chatting with my brother and my sister-n-law.


outside my Waipahu house. ALOHA!

1 comment:

thesandypants said...

I want to go to Hawaii.