Wednesday, December 10, 2008

9th tattoo! (unfinished) first session

ok so last night i called Adam (my adopted brother. hahaha) to see how he was doing and what he was up to. he was at his homies' house chillin.. and his homie happens to be a tattoo artist. so he was telling me that i should go to Cerritos to hang out and to check out his work. so Justin picked me up and we headed to Cerritos. we chilled and i looked through alot of the guys work that he's done, and they were amazing.. so i was conviced into getting a tattoo through him. and i was DETERMINED to end my night with a new tattoo! aaand that's what i did! LOL! i love getting a tattoo when it hasn't been planned! hahahah!

anyways, i actually wanted to finish up the tattoo on my leg that has been unfinished for about 5 months now... but i also wanted to start on my bottom sleeve on my right arm so i debated for about an hour or so, and finally decided to start on my arm. the bottom half of my right arm is just gonna be Sampaguita flowers (the flower of the philipines); 4 big sampaguita flowers each representing the 4 important and MAIN women in my life; my mom, my grandma, my auntie in hawaii, and my god mother... surrounded by small sampaguita flowers.. and the flowers are surrouning my philipino sun which i already had on my forearm.


lets get started.


on the phone with Marco =) haha! he made me forget about the pain.






meet Mike!








it's not finished yet... that was only first session.. gonna go back next week to finish it... or when Marco is ready to get his tattoo... he wants to get his tattoo before christmas! weeee! hahaha!
anywhoooo.. so i ALWAYS get nervous before getting a tattoo so i played with Mike's homies' dog before starting hahaha. one of the cutest pit bulls ever!!!!


meet Glasses!


playing tug-of-war with him.


he got tired...


and fell asleep.


but i woke him up so we can take a picture together! LOL!


and then went back to sleep. hahahhha!




ok so i'm pretty excited for the weekend to come! Marco wants to do something fancy for Friday night! weeeeeeeeee! he makes me smile =) this weekend i'm all Marco's! LOL! =P


ok till next time......

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

april bernadette said...

thats SO CRAZY, my friend is drawing out simpaguita flowers for me, except i have 7 (for my bros too) that im planning to get on my ribs. yours is looking clean, I LOVE IT!

Micki Ellis said...

sweeeet. i love pitbulls & that tattoo artist is doooope. i really like his shading and how the sampaguitas look natural.